Parking is available in the Merrivale, Quickwell Hill, Oriel y Parc and Pebbles car parks.
Disabled parking close to the Cathedral is very limited and priority will be given to wheelchair users travelling alone. If you require disabled parking you MUST request a parking permit, which must be displayed in the windscreen, from email@example.com before booking your tickets.
For all other concerts, when there are no disabled parking spaces available, arrangements can be made to ‘drop-off’ and ‘pick-up’ but vehicles must be removed to car parks.
• The Festival reserves the right to refuse admission of the ticket holder to all festival
• Late comers will only be admitted if there is a suitable break in the performance.
• The artists and details given in this brochure are correct at the time of printing. However,
all tickets are sold subject to the Festival’s right to make any alterations to the artists,
programme or any other advertised arrangements.
• Admission to all the concerts taking place in the Cathedral is via the South Porch, where
tickets will also be on sale before each event, subject to availability.
• Please note that unreserved seats may offer a restricted view of the performance area.
• Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded, except on cancellation of an event by the
St Davids Cathedral Festival committee. All sales are final.
• If, unfortunately, you are unable to attend an event or concert, the donation of your
ticket would be gratefully received.
The Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority Visitor Centre, Oriel y Parc, runs a comprehensive accommodation service for reservations at hotels, guest houses and bed and breakfast establishments. To avoid disappointment, early booking is advisable. Pre-concert suppers can be obtained at a variety
of hotels and restaurants in close proximity to the Cathedral. Booking is necessary at most of the establishments. For further details contact Oriel y Parc or visit: www.stdavidsinfo.org.uk